So the time of year where we get to snaffle everything in sight is over. Shame. Highlights included a trip to the Cotswolds and a telling off for eating all of the apple sauce before Christmas day (I have a problem with condiments). I blamed it on the dog, which would have been a super plan except we don’t have a dog.
Things you can expect to see here soon:
- Content Marketing how to’s
- Content strategy: the difference between print and digital
- How to describe fictional creatures
- Best practice copy templates
- Content governance and QA models
- UX copy optimisation